Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use
Our goal as “Latnoc Telecom Services” through our www.lamtna.sd ticketing website is to make your purchasing experience easy, efficient and equitable, so we can get you on your way to live events as quickly as possible. The following purchase policies are designed to ensure your satisfaction and understanding of the purchase process on www.lamtna.sd This Purchase Policy establishes a part of our Usage Conditions. We hereby state that you will be deemed as read, understood and agreed the provisions of the Purchase Policy fully by being a member with our website and/or purchasing a ticket.
CUSTOMER SALES POLICY
1. As an authorized ticket agent, Lamtna sells tickets on behalf of the venue, promoter or producer that produces the event for which you buy a ticket. We refer to the venue, promoter, or producer from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner". Tickets purchased from Lamtna are subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. Lamtna does not set ticket prices or determine seating plans. The person who purchases a ticket hereby declares and undertakes that this ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless the Event Provider gives formal written permission. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
2. You can only purchase tickets from Lamtna within the ticket purchase limit predefined for the event. This ticket purchase limit is defined in the first page of purchase. It is aimed through this application to prevent the unfair ticket purchases. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice purchased in excess of this number.
3. The tickets are generally sold through various agreed sales channels including the Internet, Call Center, Lamtna Information Desk. As all the sales channels are using the same ticketing system and inventory therefore popular events’ tickets may be sold out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Lamtna does not control this inventory or its availability.
4. If you select “courier delivery” option for your tickets, it is required that you will be at the delivery address on the date of the delivery and you need to present an official proof of your identification. For security purposes the courier may not deliver the tickets any person other than the customer ordered that. The courier charge has been collected from you along with cash for purchase. In the case of indicating an address outside the delivery areas of courier services, it is not possible to deliver the tickets. Delivery information such as Customers Name, Location Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes only.
5. It is your responsibility to control and protect your tickets. Please store your tickets in a secure place once you will obtain them. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, refund procedures will be announced by the Event Partner. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any events. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavors to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorization from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
7. As a general rule, all ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Policies set forth by Event Partners, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance is cancelled. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or Event Partners may set refund limitations. Additionally, Event Partners have right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the customer’s responsibility to comply with the latest refund date and other instructions as defined by the Event Partners. In this sense Lamtna has no liability whatsoever for such transactions. In order to make refund for the cancelled or postponed events, the tickets should be physically delivered to the Lamtna Information Desk.
8. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
9. The exit and entries from/to the venue shall be conducted pursuant to the rules and regulations of the Event Partner and the venue. It is a common understanding that there will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed by Lamtna.
10. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited by terms and conditions set by Event Partners. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, may also be prohibited.
11.The Event Partners are entitled to prohibit the entrance of pets or animals (except for guide dogs).
12. The Event Partners may also prohibit patrons to bring food and drink from outside.
13. The venue, Event Partner and Lamtna accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
15. Lamtna has no liability or responsibility as to the tickets, ticket sales and/or the events excluding the price on the ticket and the service charge related to the ticket. The customers hereby agree, declare and undertake that the liability of Lamtna is limited under this article and they shall not hold Lamtna liable for any incidents excluding the liability expressly defined hereunder.
16. Please note that you will be required to give the reference number of your purchase if you shall require any information from Lamtna related to your ticket purchase. Therefore, please note and keep this reference number.
17. RE-SALE OF TICKETS is porhibited, It shall be unlawful for any person to resell or offer the resell a ticket to an event in any city right-of-way, city property or property owned, leased, or managed by the event sponsor. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
18. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Sudan Law.